Floating trips are a great way to experience fishing in Ecuador’s lakes. On clear days, we fish mainly with dry flies and you will be surprised by how aggressive the takes can get! Windy days require a change in tactics, and we will use nymphs and streamers instead.
If you enjoy casting from a secure boat with beautiful scenery, this is the fishing trip for you.
On our wading trips we will take you to different streams, rivers and water channels to fish for Rainbow trout. You will be surrounded by the Andes mountain range and its beautiful flora and fauna.
The lakes and rivers we visit will depend on your preferences and how much time you have in Ecuador.
Whether you are an experienced angler or a first-time fly fisherman, we will get you to target and catch fish. Ecuador’s water system is unique for trout fishing, and wading is a perfect approach to our waters.
All trips include:
- Transportation from hotel to fishing spot and back after fishing day is over.
- Terminal tackle (leaders, tippet, split shot, strike indicators and flies).
- Fishing license and permits for the places we fish.
- Lunch, snacks and non-alcoholic beverages are included in full day trips.
- Half day trips include snacks and non-alcoholic beverages.
* Guests are welcome to bring their own equipment, but we can provide high-quality rods, reels, and waders if needed.
PERSONALIZE YOUR TRIP
Depending on your preferences, there are several activities we can offer to complete your trip.
City tours, bird watching, horseback riding, hiking through mountains or just relaxing on beautiful natural hot springs. Let us know, and we can help make your experience unique.